RRC WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Selection will be on the basis of a merit list prepared in respect of all the
eligible candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under10+2 examination system).
- Shortlisted candidates, thus enlisted, will be called for document/Certificate
verification to the extent of 1.5 times of the notified vacancies.
- In the case of two candidates having the same marks, candidates of older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also the same, then the
a candidate who passed the matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
- A final merit list will be prepared unit-wise, trade wise, and community-wise,
equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above.
- Candidates finally enlisted would be subject to verification of original testimonials.
How to Apply for RRC WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates should submit an application fee for the amount mentioned below.
Procedures for payment of examination fees:-
- a) Payment will have to be made online through a payment gateway as part of the online application process. b) The payment can be made by using a debit card/credit card / Internet Banking/e-wallets, etc. by providing information as asked on the system. For online payment/refund, transaction charges, if any, will be borne by the candidate.
c) If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please log in again and make payment for the same.
- Kindly Check and Collect All documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
- This notification is purely for giving apprenticeship training and not for employment.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature and no correspondence will be entertained in the matter.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other criteria, at any stage of engagement and if erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice.
- The candidates are required to produce original testimonials for verification. If it is noticed by the Railway administration that the applicant has furnished wrong/fake Certificates/false certificates, the Railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate/ selected candidate at any stage without notice even after his selection to undergo training.
- No daily allowance/conveyance allowance or traveling allowance will be paid to the candidate who will be called for document verification.
- After selection for engagement, the request of the candidate to change the Unit will not be considered.
- The list of selected candidates who will be called for Document Verification will be uploaded on the website of RRC WCR visiting Www.WCr.indianraiIways.qov.in (Path — About us ->recruitment -> Railway Recruitment Cell->Engagement of Act Apprentices for 2021-22