OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts shall be made on the basis of a Written Examination and Viva Voce Test.
- The written examination will consist of General English, Computer Aptitude, Pedagogy, General knowledge and the subject concerned for which the vacancies have been advertised.
- The examination will be of Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions) and will be covered in one paper consisting of 150 marks and 150 questions with 3 hours duration.
- The paper shall comprise 2 parts, i.e. Part-A (Compulsory) and Part-B.
- Part-A (Compulsory) shall consist of 50 marks with 50 questions as under ’
- General Engl ish — 20 marks
- Computer Aptitude — 10 marks
- Pedagogy — 10 marks
- General Knowledge — 10 marks
- Part-B (Concerned Subject) shall I consist of 100 mn with 100 questions covering the syllabus prescribed for P.G. Degree in the concerned subject.
- The candidates, who secure such minimum qualifying marks in the written examination, as may be fixed by the Con mission, shall be called to appear at the Viva Voce test by the Commission in order of merit, normally equal to three times of the number of vacancies in the concerned subject. Provided that for the vacancies up to cane d es and for the vacancies numbering 3 to 5 fifteen candidates shall be called by the Commission for Viva Voce Test. The Commission shall conduct the Viva Voce Test for 50 marks,
- The order of merit shall be determined on the basis of aggregate marks secured by a candidate in written examination and viva-voce test taken together and the Commission shall forward to the Government in respect of each subject, a list of suitable candidates equal to the number of vacancies advertised in order of merit.