General conditions/Instructions for DRDO Recruitment 2021
- Interested and eligible candidates may walk-in for an interview for junior Research fellow on 29-11-2021 at the above-mentioned address along with their Bio-data with an affixed passport-sized photograph on the right corner, all original certificates/Testimonials, Caste certificates as applicable, NOC from employer (Govt/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous bodies) if employed. Please bring an attested photocopy of all documents.
- Candidates before appearing for Walk-in-interview shall ensure that they are eligible(in the required field) for the Junior Research Fellowship they intend to apply.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview.
- Interested Candidate should report/register for interview and or test* with duly filled application with Bio-Data format, at NMRL, Ambernath Venue place from 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM on 29/11/2021
5. (*) The short-listed candidate may have to stay 29/11/2021 also for the final interview/selection process under their own arrangements.
- Bio-Data format: Postgraduate degree subject with major candidate intends to work, Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Age, Nationa|ity, Marital Status, Category(SC/ST/OBC/PH/Gen), Address for communication, Telephone No., Details of qualifications including NET score and year of qualifying (High School onwards giving exam passed, year of passing, Name of Board/University, Subjects, division with the percentage of marks, Working experience(Mentioning S.No. Organization/Institute, Period(from to…, Nature of work and remarks), Knowledge of software, any other additional information, List of enclosures with attested copies and signature of Candidate with a date.
- Candidates MUST produce all certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview; otherwise, they would NOT be allowed to appear for interview/test.
- All candidates are to compulsorily wear masks, maintain physical distancing from others and follow guidelines on COVID-19.
- Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the selection committee of the Institute which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
- The Research Fellowship may be terminated at any time during the tenure with prior notice of one month. Fellows may resign with prior notice of one month.
- It may please be noted that the offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right for absorption in DRDO/NMRL.