Selection Procedure for DMER Recruitment 2021
- Marks obtained by the candidates in the written test will be uploaded on the website.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared, only of those candidates who have qualified for both tests (i.e. Part-I and Part-II), on the basis of marks obtained in Part-1 (70 Marks) and Part-2 (30 Marks). Thereafter, the candidates will be called for Counselling as per their merit in the ratio of 1:3.
- The candidates will be selected strictly as per merit. A waiting list shall also be maintained. In case, the selected candidate fails to join the post due to any reason within a period of one month (4 months in exceptional circumstances with prior approval of the competent authority) his/ her candidature will be canceled and the candidates in the waiting list shall be offered appointment till all the notified vacancies are filled up.
- In case two or more candidates secure equal merit, then the candidates older in age will rank higher in the order of merit list at the time of final selection.
- In case two or more candidates secure equal merit and their date of birth may happen to be the same then the candidates having a higher percentage in educational qualification shall rank higher in the order of merit list at the time of final selection.
General conditions/Instructions for DMER Recruitment 2021
- Examination centers for written tests will be notified at the time of downloading of admit card-cum-Roll No. slip. The candidates will report to the Examination center one hour before the scheduled time along with admit card-cum-Roll No. slip and the same
passport size photograph as uploaded in the ON-LINE Application form, so that proper
frisking of the candidates could be made.
- No request for a change of examination center will be entertained.
- Wherever the evaluation is in terms of grades, the candidates must attach the
- Selection will be made purely on the basis of merit in the written tests subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions and simply appearing in the written test does not give any right to the candidates for appointment. As such, candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions for the post applied for. No interview will be conducted.
- Documents for claiming the benefit of reserved categories should be obtained from competent authority not less than Deputy Commissioner/ Additional Deputy Commissioner/SDM/ District Sainik Welfare Board/ Chief Medical Officer as the case may be.
- A candidate would be eligible for the benefit of reservation of Other Backward Class (OBC) whose caste is notified in the State list of Other Backward Classes (OBCs) of Union Territory, Chandigarh. In case, the caste is not notified in the State list of OBC of Union Territory, Chandigarh, his/her candidature will be treated as unreserved.
How to Apply for DMER Recruitment 2021?
Interested candidates can apply for these posts on or before 27 December 2021.