How to Apply for Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021?
Before applying, the candidates are advised to go through this advertisement carefully in detail for determining their eligibility as per laid down criteria for the
Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application form, the instruction
for which is available at the above-mentioned site. The time gap to fill complete
online application will be 30 minutes.
Before starting the filling up of online application, the candidate must have his/her
photograph and signature duly scanned in the jpg format of size, mentioned below.
The admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject
to satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Candidates are required to apply online at www.canttboardrecruit.org/ between
13.11.2021 to 06.12.2021 up to 5:00 PM. No other means /mode of application will
be accepted. Candidates are required to have valid e-mail IDs and active mobile
numbers and there should not be any change till the time recruitment procedure is
- For submission of application, visit the website/ portal at www.canttboardrecruit.org
and click on New User Registration.
i. Select Kamptee from the drop-down option in the Cantt Board.
ii. Select the Post of applying from the drop-down option.
iii. Enter your mobile number (working) and click to get OTP.
iv. You will receive the OTP on your mobile.
v. Thereafter, fill the OTP and validation code (CAPTCHA) and click on submit.
- The procedure/steps for filling up applications online is briefed below ;
STEP 1 – Submission of applicant’s details.
STEP 2 – Uploading of scanned Photograph and signature.
STEP 3 – Payment of application fee online (If applicable).
- The application shall be treated complete only if all the three mandatory Steps
(Step-1, Step-2, and Step-3) are completed successfully.
- In case a candidate is not able to submit a fee by the closing date, or the application is otherwise is incomplete, his/her candidature will be summarily rejected.
- Applicant can view the Application details from the already registered user section
available on the home page by providing the application number and Email ID. The applicant is required to ensure that the photograph and signature is visible and fee status changed
- Checklist: Following documents should be kept handy before applying online;
1. Credit Card/Debit Card/Bank Details.
2. Scanned image of photograph (JPG format, size between 20-40 KB)
3. Scanned image of Signature (JPG format size between 10-20 KB).
- The vacancies advertised are permanent. However, there will be a probation period
of two years. The decision of the Competent Authority would be final with regard to all
matters connected with the Recruitment including cancellation of the recruitment process at any stage and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to preserve the
printout of the finally submitting Online Application for the post applied for.
- The candidates are advised to submit the online application well in advance without
waiting for the closing date.
- Neither the printout nor any document should be sent to this office while applying
for the post.
- The application should avoid submitting multiple applications for the said post.